Sunday, March 09, 2008
11:47 AM
Day one
Results are out.
Screamings are heard.
Tears are seen.
Disappointment are spawed across faces.
Happiness are splashed across faces.
Me?
Tears are on the verge of spewing out, gladness are creeping up my throat. But some how tears seem to have subdued gladness, forcing it down to the bottomless pit. Hopelessness emerged out of nowhere and conquered my whole self. Future is bleak. I feel cold.
I want to be alone, shut down from the whole world.
I want a shoulder to rest on, to cry my tiredness out.
I don't want any one to ask and poke into my own business.
I don't want any one esp you to see how fragile I am.
I can't see a path ahead.
I need a light house in my life.
I don't want people to understand how I feel coz they will feel that it's good enough.
I don't want to talk about it as I only want to blame myself for all those thing.
I don't want to hear anyone out.
Because I only want to hear your voice.
I want to run away to some where far where no one can find me.
I followed my heart and went to Changi eventually.
Day two
Thanks sook, ur words are always that straight forward and makes me think deeper.
Thanks yong, i'll always rmb ur words- every path will lead to the destination if one's attitude is right.
Thanks rosy, i know what i'm doing. i just want to be alone to think about what i've done for the two sub. apparently i got what i deserved.
Thanks twinnie, i promise i wun make u worry any more. coz u are my twinnie.
Thanks fang jie, ur company and assurance make me feel really better.
Thanks wei yi, ur words are still ever that comforting.
Thanks people for not asking too much.
lItTlE sWaLlOw FlIeS oFf...